[Glastonbury] OO-2-Beta

Greg Browne greg.browne at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 09:39:54 GMT 2005

In case anyone hadn't noticed, Open Office 2 Beta (with word perfect
support <G>) is now ready for download. It seems more stable than
previous 1.9 versions but is a bit different from 1.1.4. I struggled
to find one or two icons/shortcuts. The database (OO Base) seems very
powerful.

I have to admit that [[tiny type face]] I've only tried it in windows
so far as I have no idea how to install an rpm or binary in a debian
distro. Does anyone know of a simple 'howto' out there?
Greg