[Glastonbury] LUGOG site content management solution

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Tue Jan 17 20:48:05 GMT 2006

Martin Wheeler wrote:
> Sean -- any way you can let Phil have editing privileges to the server
> to set up a demo?
> [And whilst we're at it, I'd like to be able to set up a VLE (Virtual
> Learning Environment) on the server, to accompany the LPI classes, if
> at all possible.]
Sure.   We can set up a wiki subdomain with loads and loads of space,
and a control panel... then I'll give Phil all the usernames and
passwords and he can build it as a "demo" initially but it can become
the live site if everybody likes it.

Those who have been around a while, can I just remind that if *anybody*
on the list wants some webspace with shell to play around and
build/install things just e-mail me and I'll give you a sub-domain to
play with....