[members at lugog] Dualboot partition

Douglas Phillips douglas at douglasthepotter.f2s.com
Thu Feb 11 12:07:00 UTC 2010

Hi Alan,
Using GParted I deleted one of the partition of the original win
install, then went back to the ubuntu install which then happily set a
dual boot with win7 and created /6/ partitions. So all seems to be
working fine even though I only have a vague idea as to how it came
about. Next adventure is to set up ssh and copy over files etc from the
old machine.
Thanks again,
Douglas