[members at lugog] Fwd: Bristol LUG

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Jan 13 10:08:56 UTC 2010

Sean Forwarded message:
> Hi Sean, I've just moved to Bristol and am looking for a local LUG.
> I've tried to contact the  Bristol & Bath group without response - do
> you know if they are still going or if another group exists? Thanks,
> Alex.

BBLUG is still going, meeting on the last Saturday of each month
in the Knights Templar pub near Bristol Temple Meads.  Map:
http://tah.openstreetmap.org/Browse/?layer=tile&z=17&x=64596&y=43618

Their email list can be joined at
http://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/bristol

I see their website is still offline since the attack on lug.org.uk
a long time ago.

Where did you try to contact and where did those details come from?

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software