[members at lugog] Fwd: Bristol LUG

john lewis johnlewis at hantslug.org.uk
Wed Jan 13 10:09:56 UTC 2010

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 06:59:05 +0000
Sean Miller <sean at seanmiller.net> wrote:

> Anybody able to help?

> > Hi Sean, I've just moved to Bristol and am looking for a local LUG.
> > I've tried to contact the  Bristol & Bath group without response -
> > do
> > you know if they are still going or if another group exists? Thanks,

Bristol LUG is alive and active, they meet at the Witherspoons Pub
(Knights Templer) near Templemeads station on the third Saturday of
each month, starting at about 12-30pm, but most people tend to
arrive between 1 and 2pm. Look for the geeky group at the back opposite
the main entrance ;-)

--
John Lewis
using Debian sid