[members at lugog] New member

scooper86 at googlemail.com scooper86 at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 4 20:20:44 UTC 2010

Hey everyone,

Im new to the area and was looking for something to do and since I'm into
linux thought id give the local lug a shot.

I am the owner of a macbook pro which I have installed ubuntu on,
unfortunately my wifi isn't working for some crazy reason and I was hoping
I'd get some insight from the people here, I have followed the community
documentation and have had it working by installing bcmwl-kernel-source but
for some reason it has stopped working. I have searched around and the most
common solution is to reinstall the drivers, unfortunately its not working
for me so hopefully you have some answers, I can always reinstall ubuntu
but this is a very lazy fix and if the problem reoccurs I won't have
learned much and will have to start again.

Anyway I hope to meet up soon, will keep checking the mailing list to see
when the next meeting will be.

Steve