[members at lugog] New member

stoker at headweb.co.uk stoker at headweb.co.uk
Fri Mar 5 07:37:33 UTC 2010

Hai Steve

i'll have a look at it if you like, unless of course you
find an answer here, which is cool too and likely.

i wouldn't know
without testing it on my wireless testbed at the my linux repair shop, i'm
not so familiar with ubuntu to comment directly, of the top of my head as
it where....your welcome to plug it in at my w/shop and we'll look at the
log files, etc and see why it won't connect.

I'm not entirely familiar
with ubuntu myself, I run fedora. centos, systems and such builds myself so
I'd have to have a look.

Others here might well be more able to answer
you on ubuntu, but the offer's there if you get really stuck...

I'm not
so busy this week, next week i'm away for for a while on business......

regards

stoker

On Thu, 04 Mar 2010 20:20:37 +0000,