[members at lugog] Feb Meeting?

MJ Ray mjr at software.coop
Fri Mar 5 08:28:32 UTC 2010

dandart at googlemail.com
> I can't be there, but I do know that there's nothing to worry about in most
> modern distros, except if you care about freedom, in which case you'll get
> OGG and FLAC and WAV, perhaps more.

Well, I do care about freedom, but even when I ignored it to try
to get a job done, my attempt to write Video to a DVD descended
into farce about VIDEO_TS folders, INF and VOB files...  if it's
possible to do that *and* care about freedom, it would be great
to be shown how.

I also have about a 60% success rate with get_iplayer and various
video sharing sites.

It's a real shame Dan can't be there if "there's nothing to worry
about" for him ;-)

Any other videogurus?  I'll now go read to the end of the thread...

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software