[members at lugog] Feb Meeting?

dandart at googlemail.com dandart at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 5 08:50:35 UTC 2010

Well, haha, DVDs use MPEG-2 I believe - as a VOB stream is valid MP2/MPEG.
As long as you have libdvdcss you'll be able to read it.
K3B has an option to burn Ogg files to DVD I believe, check it out. But of
course you'll need the MP2 encoder.

I care about freedom, but not enough to sacrifice functionality. I think it
would be really nice if DVD, MP3, et al were free, so I'm saddened at
having to use them.