[members at lugog] Moderation

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sun Nov 21 11:29:42 UTC 2010

Sean Miller wrote:
> And, on the subject of moderation, what is the current situation with
> moderators?  The system has three of us: myself, MJ Ray and Phil Wood.
>
> I am happy to continue same for the time being. Could MJ and Phil
> please confirm that they are still happy to do so?  [...]

I've been away for about a month and I'm sometimes checking this
mailbox only about once a day (so recently, Sean has been beating me
to the queue), but I'll be back properly soon and I'm still happy to
continue as moderator.

Hope that helps,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work http://www.software.coop/products/