[members at lugog] Moderation

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Sun Nov 21 08:16:06 UTC 2010

Apologies to new members if their messages have taken time to be
posted - I have been busy, and the group policy is that new members
are automatically moderated in the first instance.  What is then meant
to happen is that when they post a message for the first time upon
approving it the moderator also unsets their "moderated flag",
something that I'd completely forgotten about (duh!).

Anyway, having realised this I've removed the "moderated" flag from
all our recent members and now - hopefully - discussions can flow
freely.

And, on the subject of moderation, what is the current situation with
moderators?  The system has three of us: myself, MJ Ray and Phil Wood.

I am happy to continue same for the time being. Could MJ and Phil
please confirm that they are still happy to do so?  Also, anybody else
who would be willing to offer their services as a moderator please
come forward.

With kind regards,