[members at lugog] Introduction

R Em krakenrise at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 23 18:39:45 UTC 2010

Hello Folks,

I am an oldie-newbie (71) and live in Midsomer Norton. I've only just managed to
get online with Linux (Ubuntu) in the last couple of weeks, after building 5
machines and installing the expensive Windows iterations and frustration trying
to get a SpeedTouchusb modem to  connect with Linux. I also bought £72 a Xandros
disk a few years ago that wouldn't even install. Anyway delighted to be in the
land of the free, hated Windows always.

Had a car crash on Friday (on the Mendips of all places) so can't attend any
gatherings for a while. -Roy