[members at lugog] Introduction:

Graham Lucas graham.lucas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 22:25:21 UTC 2010

I joined this group as I wanted to try an alternative to Windows, I'm not a
techy; I use my computer as a tool and wanted to run on a different
operating system, and not particularly interested in how it works under the
hood.

I would amend Sean's analogy as a Weatherspoons and 5 breweries. Most people
who want a drink would go to Weatherspoons, whereas the ones who are
interested in how it's put together would go to the breweries.

I'm not sure there is an answer for those of us who *just *want to use a
different operating system.

Graham

Graham Lucas AICB (comp)
www.spectrumofficesolutions.co.uk