[members at lugog] Hi

GARY SEVIOUR gseviour at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 4 16:03:15 UTC 2011

cool!
I forgot to mention in my long post yesterday that Ubuntu vs Arch.
Ubuntu is like buying a car (An Audi perhaps?), Arch is like building one from a selection of parts.

BTW I have previously used vector linux for a very old laptop with some success for someone who then sold it to buy booze and fags (c'est la vie).

Which distro(s) do other lugogers use?