[members at lugog] AVALONIX domain name

Martin Wheeler mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 15:19:42 UTC 2012

For many years now I have been using the avalonix.net and avalonix.co.uk
domain names.  They were originally acquired with the intention of
producing a Glastonbury-based Linux distribution ["Avalonix"],
specifically geared towards alternative and complementary health
technologies, apps and utilities; in conjunction with Jon Cousins and
various other folks interested in seeing this happen.

For various reasons, although a prototype distribution was produced, the
project was never completed; and I now no longer have time (nor the
inclination) to devote to its continuation.

Anyone interested in taking over the domain name(s) ?  Does the group
perhaps want to produce a local distribution ?

(Get back to me quickly, as one of the names is about to disappear.)
--
Martin Wheeler - G5FM   +44 1458 83-1103 - Glastonbury - BA6 9PH - England
mwheeler at startext.co.uk   http://martinwheeler.net/   http://avalonit.net/