[members at lugog] Fwd: [gwells] Kelvin

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Sun Oct 19 11:18:29 UTC 2014

Hi Roy,

Nothing inappropriate at all...

We haven't had any LUG meetings for a while... perhaps we should.... might
be a good time to start thinking about setting up some meetings.

At one stage we had meetings in Somerton and at another down in West
Camel... so this isn't a "Glastonbury"group at all... members all over the
place.

Any thoughts as to potential venues in the Norton Radstock area?  Could do
with free Wifi, because it's always good to be able to connect... but most
people have laptops these days, so not so much of a requirement for desks,
ethernet connections as there were some years back when we set up the group.