[members at lugog] I'm back

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Thu Mar 17 21:19:36 UTC 2016

We're all still here... just have to plan a way to re-ignite the spark!

Thanks Dan :-)

Personally, I now only use Linux on servers -- I think "desktop operating
systems" have now been superceded, as everything becomes far more "cloud"
based... Android is, of course, based on a Linux kernel as are most set top
boxes and (well, let's face it) anything electronic that communicates with
the outside world.

What do others think?

Sean