[Gllug] Ealing/Acton Hardware ?

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Mon Aug 27 12:17:41 UTC 2001

I have some stuff that I am seeking to give away.

This includes a couple of monitors (capable of 1024), I also have a
number of 10baseT network cards, and a couple of older modems (3
internal and 1 US Robotics external - without power supply)  even my
first modem which is a 2400bps VFD ;-)

I also have numerous assorted cables, including a couple of BNC pcmcia
cards.

1 p75 chip, board and RAM (3xPCI + 4xVGA)

There are a couple of laptops (nothing to get excitied about!!)  IBM
Thinkpads 701s, one of them the pcmcia cards have stopped working (I
removed the device in windows control panel and it has not worked since
- I must admit to not having had a look at it.)  The other has a cracked
screen, which displays easily on a desktop through the docking station
or vnc ;-).  They have 16Mb and 24Mb RAM respectively and 1Gb drives.

I work in Belgium during the week; however any suggestions for the
weekend as to where I can meet people who may want some of this would be
welcome.

Kind regards
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk