[Gllug] Mailbox rule

Rob Andrews rob at impure.org.uk
Fri Aug 31 09:15:06 UTC 2001

[Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 02:51:49AM +0100] Jon Masters whispered thus:
 > I was happy but last week they had to give me another 20quid to shut me
 > up after their little "routing problems" which stopped me working all of
 > that weekend. Overall they're pretty impressive but I have decided that
 > Mailbox are probably clueful enough to be worth taking a risk on -
 > certainly better than going with someone useless like <many others> :P

Mailbox haven't been without their routing problems from the Fulham NOC
(where I have a box hosted), but their ADSL service comes from equipment in
their racks in telehouse-1, which has been lots more reliable. Once upon I
time I did notice quite an abundance of routing "difficulties", but they've
got them nailed now, it seems. Shame Demon haven't followed their example,
judging from recent events.

[I too lost routing for entirely too long, and was most annoyed]

--
<pgp> 0x8bb5c71e  "This Basil. This Basil's hand. This smack on the head."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk