[Gllug] FreeBSD - errrm this might be slightly OT ;-)

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Wed Aug 8 18:01:08 UTC 2001

I think that I may take the opportunity to look more into FreeBSD in my
own time, away from probable root compromises in the current setup.

I also think the comment regarding using a system that you know is safer
than one you do not is a good bet.

It will be replaced by Exim and Linux early next week.

Thanks to everyone for comments.

Kind regards
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk