[Gllug] MS Firewall

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 20 22:04:00 UTC 2001

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Jim Bailey uttered the following:
> We have been having fun at our favorite enemies expense here this
> morning so I thought I should share the glee ;-P

Bah. Their LogoWatch pointing out the Manchester Business School's
`unique' `rebranding' was much better; the best piece of pure corporate
crapspeak I've seen in a *long* time.

--
`It's all about bossing computers around. Users have to say "please".
Programmers get to say "do what I want NOW or the hard disk gets it".'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk