[Gllug] Mailbox rule

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Fri Aug 31 01:51:49 UTC 2001

On 31 Aug 2001 01:25:43 +0100, Rob Andrews wrote:

<snip other points>

I completely agree with you on the other points you made though :)

> If I wasn't with Demon now, I'd most likely be with
> Mailbox. I'm happy with Demon, as it happens ;)

I was happy but last week they had to give me another 20quid to shut me
up after their little "routing problems" which stopped me working all of
that weekend. Overall they're pretty impressive but I have decided that
Mailbox are probably clueful enough to be worth taking a risk on -
certainly better than going with someone useless like <many others> :P

--jcm

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk