[Gllug] KVM + Linux

Frank Scott fscott at frasco.demon.co.uk
Mon Dec 17 20:46:26 UTC 2001

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 08:01:42PM -0000, m1k3oh wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Does anybody know/own a good KVM Switch that works smoothly with Linux.
> I understand there are some that allow keyboard sequences to switch between machines.

I am happily using a Rose Vista KVM-4PC puchased from End Design Ltd

 <http://www.kvmswitchdirect.com/>

Expensive at 165UKP plus cables but I chose it cos it supports 1600x1200x24
at 85Hz on my 21inch monitor. Works fine on my Debian boxes.

You can switch between m/cs with <Ctrl> followed by 1,2,3 or 4.

--
Frank Scott Sutton, London

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk