[Gllug] KVM + Linux

Robert Wood rob at empathymp3.co.uk
Mon Dec 17 20:22:16 UTC 2001

In my experience I have used the Cybex Swichview (keyboard or front
switching) and the Apex Outlook (keyboard and front switching) as well
as the belkin omniviews's and they all work fine with linux.

Ebay is your friend for some cheap kvm's but the belkins go for silly
money :(

(Incidently cybex and apez joined to form Avocent)

-Rob