[Gllug] Adsl

Ben Harwood benguin at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Dec 22 15:15:34 UTC 2001

Hi,

I'm not sure about AOL's ADSL service but I've used Homechoice which uses a serial port and Blueyonder Cable Modem (ethernet) both with RedHat (i'm sure they work with other linuxes)
I strongly recommend Blueyonder (www.blueyonder.co.uk) but I do not advise you to consider Homechoice.

HTH
Ben Harwood
benguin at blueyonder.co.uk