[Gllug] Ximian Connector

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 19:41:56 UTC 2001

It would be used where I am as most of the Unix guys would not set up
outlook grabber to get their mail.  We also miss out on the scheduling
side.

I think that Ximian would have been much better to work with jabber.org
on an xml scheduling / IM system that would work cross platform.

At present some of the other UNIX guys are using Solaris mostly with
rdesktop here and there to access mail.

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk