[Gllug] Debian

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Thu Dec 20 15:35:31 UTC 2001

Hi Stephen,

I not sure, not being a ximian user but I am fairly certain they will but
there are dozens of links to non-official .deb sites here, you may find it
here and lots of other goodies besides.

http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/apt-sources/

Be warned though this stuff could break your box it like it say on the
site it is not official.

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk