[Gllug] Installing Stuff?

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Tue Dec 11 16:27:40 UTC 2001

gllug at uncertainty.org.uk(gllug at uncertainty.org.uk)@Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 04:08:33PM +0000:

> > this is where I find the mix and match option the best I un-comment the
> > Debian security option in /etc/apt/sources.list and can run it daily this
> > keeps most stuff fairly secure and up to date.  I don't think that there
> > is an equivalent for Red Hat unless you pay them.
> > >>

> Debian does keep getting tempting ...

hmmm, i keep comming back to the same conclusion every now and again.
But i like my bleeding edge Cooker.  Can some debian users please
comment on how razor sharp the most upto date debian variant is?

I've got a 2.2r3, from linux expo, and even back then it seemed a little
dated for my liking.

--

PGP key:  http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk