[Gllug] DHCP & DNS

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Thu Dec 6 13:26:46 UTC 2001

>Despite sending out warning emails and memos to staff, these fools
>continue to open up attachments from unknown sources which then

Much of the problem is that it frequently is, or appears to be, from
a trusted source. My sister sent me a Windows executable today, and
apart from a reply telling her I don't run Windows, I said that I
wouldn't run it even if I had, as the chances of it being infected
with a virus were too high. She told me not to be stupid, and that
it wasn't a virus...

Tet

PS. FWIW, yes I ran it anyway, in a Wine sandbox :-)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk