[Gllug] Code Tux

Paul Nasrat pnasrat at uk.now.com
Sun Jul 22 09:06:23 UTC 2001

On Sat, Jul 21, 2001 at 10:14:06PM +0100, Simon Bunker wrote:
> I for one would like to see this up on a how-to site of some description at
> least and instructions on how to go about securing your system more. I don't

Probably would be worth a gllug session at some point.  There are lots
of people here with different experiences, etc so a less formal talk,
demo, etc would be good.

Certainly computer immunisation (cfengine, gash2, etc), distributed
defense tactics, policy, etc all make good discussion fodder.

Paul

--
"we apologise for any inconvenience" - God's Last Message to His Creation
Courtesy of Douglas Adams

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk