[Gllug] Editors

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Mon Jul 30 08:23:08 UTC 2001

What is it about child porn?

I am happy for those involved to be caught; however it is not the only
crime that is ever commited.  It is a lovely catch all.  Oh please stop!
Not the children!

In my book everyone has a right to a free and happy life, children,
women and men.  I do not agree with male or female rape; however there
are many more serious crimes commited using the Internet.  What about
the US government putting thousands of Pakistani lives at risk, when the
US government stole US$16Bn dollars from the Pakistani government.  Or
that the CIA would help drug dealers in Asia to avoid them going to
gaol, to increase their influence in the underworld.  These crimes
affect more than one person, in my book are considerably more serious.

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk