[Gllug] Comic offer + Pine & Cable question

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Thu Nov 8 15:17:41 UTC 2001

What do the plugs look like. There are lots of things with lots of pins. Is
it round, a 'D' shape, a ribbon, an edge connector?

If we're going play 'what am I?' with cables, you should at least give a
decent description of it.

My first guess might be for a joystick/midi extension cable (don't know why
it has a windows logo though - but Microsoft have sold some nifty joysticks
in their time).

Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk