[Gllug] Gates, self proclaimed father of open-source

Formi rcarrera at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 18:20:46 UTC 2001

On Fri, 9 Nov 2001, SteveC wrote:

> * Paul Brazier (pbrazier at cosmos-uk.co.uk) wrote:
> > The free market doesn't work as it is supposed to under a monopoly. It
> > may not be stealing in the legal sense but it still is stealing in my
> > opinion.
>
> Ok I'm gonna have to say something dangerous - MS doesn't hold a monopoly
> because its evil, its because they make products that work for most people
> most of the time.
>
> > Even if this is true they'd still be multi-millionaires.
> > They're really just exchanging money for power.
> > A little old lady who gives a pound out of her pension is a far more
> > impressive show of generosity.
>
> So he should just keep all his money? You want him to become a tramp?
>
> These people did actually work very hard to get where they are, its not
> all a big accident.

  And some are being cornered and ripped off by people and cos with big $.
  So you work hard and earn your money decently, and then you are crashed
  by cos and politicians who like the dirty money or can't cope with
  pressure.

  Sure "these did actually work very hard"

  FUCKING OTHER PEOPLE AS MUCH AS THEY COULD

                                                           D** YOUNG.

                                                          FORMI.

--
---

  If you want to kill a red ant hidden between millions of black ones,
  just get a napalm bomb able to cremate an area of about 3.1415 km2
  , oh! and do use it.

  If you manage to fail killing it, it is because you work for the U$,
  or maybe the UK goverment.

  ::WARNING:: IRONY

                                           RED Formi.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk