[Gllug] Opinions on Smoothwall and other firewalls

Robert Wood robert.wood at interhouse.redbus.com
Fri Oct 5 09:58:30 UTC 2001

I use smoothwall on my home adsl connection and have converted two of my
work colleagues to use it, i cannot fault it, and to be honest rate it
highly, admitedly Richard Morrel is a bit abusive, but you get used to it,
the mailing lists are a good source of information and a lot of helpful
people are there to help.

Robert Wood                    Data Centre Support Technician
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7531 8700      Fax: +44 (0) 20 7531 8701
Redbus Interhouse (UK) Ltd.    http://www.interhouse.redbus.com
Registered in England no.      3607764

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk