[Gllug] Debian 2.2r3 Fun....

Nathan Matthews Nathan.Matthews at caplin.com
Thu Oct 4 15:03:31 UTC 2001

I have no experience with the razor Razor Boomslang USB but I can talk from
my experience with the PS/2 M$ wheel mouse.
Gpm would screw it up which meant i couldnt switch to a text mode console
running gpm under X.  It was to do with modes, the X driver puts the mouse
into a certain 'mode' that makes it incompatible with standard PS/2
operation.  The problem might be something like that.