[Gllug] [OT]updating red hat

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Tue Oct 30 14:35:44 UTC 2001

>I'm curious to find people's recommendations about the better eateries in
>London.

The Copper Grill in Eldon Street (near Liverpool Street station). The
ultimate greasy spoon. Much frequented by investment bankers, but worth
a visit anyway :-) Good, honest food, and plenty of it.

Ossies in Ludgate Hill also does decent no-nonsense food at reasonable
prices (and with friendly staff, too, unlike The Copper Grill!)

If you're looking for something more up market, then I'm probably not
the person to be asking :-)

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk