[Gllug] Pine and imap4.blueyonder.co.uk [M$]

Formi rcarrera at formi.org.uk
Tue Oct 23 16:49:28 UTC 2001

 Hello, I am trying to use pine to check email in
 an imap4 account at blueyonder.co.uk.
 They use Microspot IMAP4Rev1 Ver: 5.5.187

 It complains about "OUT OF RESOURCES", with 5 emails only.

 Appart from that Pine tells me that I have 2 in the INBOX, that is
 true but it doesn't show the subject of them. Just 1 and 2.

 Anybody around with experience using blueyonder (dial-up)???

                     Formi.

 P.D.: The WebMail service is crapy as well, you log out and return
       without reloging and it lets you. M$ users must love thay.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk