[Gllug] Roll your own

Andy Smith andy at lug.org.uk
Tue Oct 30 18:08:52 UTC 2001

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 03:52:08PM -0000, Jackson, Harry wrote:
> [...]

But then you'd just end up with some thing that everyone hates
equally. :)

If the aim is to have CDs to distribute at events, might as well
have a stash of each of the popular distros..

Sorry to not be positive about this idea, I am sure that LFS is
extremely rewarding on a personal level, but I do not see the point
for a group if the only philosophy is "we'll stick whatever everyone
wants on it".  If there were some other guiding philosophy, it might
be worth it..

--
David Habanec: I want alt.fan.habanec.  That would be fun.
Jeff Dawson:   You mean lonely.