[Gllug] Cyrus IMAP delivery

John Hearns john.hearns at framestore.co.uk
Wed Oct 17 14:10:58 UTC 2001

On Wed, 2001-10-17 at 14:47, matthew.king at gardeneden.net wrote:

> Does anyone either know how to get delivery to work, or know where I
> can read about how to do it?
>
> Cheers

One way you do the filtering is with your email client.
So you set the filters up in Pine/Mozilla/Evolution  (whatever)
and the client will read mail from the Inbox and filter it.

That does have the drawback, which I suffer from, that every time you
start using a new email client you have to put the filters in again...

I just checked the Orielly 'Managing IMAP' book.
It has a section on how to implement procmail with
a cyrus server. Page 193 onwards.

And, that's part of the sample chapter on the Oreilly site.

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mimap/chapter/ch09.html#12777