[Gllug] Spammers

Jackson, Harry HJackson at colt-telecom.com
Fri Sep 14 13:14:28 UTC 2001

Hi all

Question
Would this be the right thing to do after I received a spam

Hi

I have just received a Spam mail for he following address and the return
address held for the submit action is one of your email address's. Having
read you privacy policy I understand that they are in breach of it. I would
appreciate if you would investigate the holder of the following account to
ensure this does not happen again. I understand that they are in breach of
points a1, a2,  a3, a4 Well pretty much all of them. This email had the
sender and to address deliberately hidden. I would appreciate if any action
is carried out to know about it.

This is the message header used for a reply action