[Gllug] M$ looks at ITV digital

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Mon Apr 29 10:52:29 UTC 2002

On 29/04/02, 07:57:51, Chris Bell <chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk> wrote
regarding [Gllug] M$ looks at ITV digital:

> Hello,
>    According to BBC news this morning, M$ have asked for more details
about
> ITV digital, and may be interested...

Look, I don't want to be rude but I get really fed up with "Oh, look what
Microsoft are doing" posts or threads.  If it were at all relevant to the
list that would be different: the new anti-GPL license that MS is using
for SMB/CIFS, for instance, is a deliberate attack on Samba which could
affect a lot of us.

We need to be talking about what *we* do, not pointing at MS and saying
"Bad" all the time.

--

Bruce

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk