[Gllug] Bison question

Stig Brautaset stigbrau at start.no
Wed Dec 4 22:08:33 UTC 2002

On Dec 04 2002, rich wrote:
> > Is this your homework or something? ;)
>
> Phew ... hardly :-)
>
> I'm playing around with a replacement for make/autoconf/automake/rpm/dpkg
> because I'm sick of having a dozen configuration files, all saying
> roughly the same thing in slightly different syntax.

Have you looked at Tom Lords "package framework"?

It may be worth having a look. It is used for the arch revision control
system, among other things.

I believe you can download it as part of the arch package on
http://arch.fifthvision.net/ -- if I'm not mistaken. Yes, it can, I just
checked. I don't know how useful you'll find it, but in the
src/Labnotes/PackageFramework.d/ directory is about 10 documents about
it, a total of about 1500 lines of text.

Stig
--
brautaset.org

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk