[Gllug] [OT] Mozilla Advocacy (FW: Durex: Website Query)

Axel Segebrecht axel at segebrecht.co.uk
Thu Dec 12 11:37:48 UTC 2002

Ah yet another [OT] post from your favourite list troll ;)

I've sent a message to Durex after I visited their website and got - guess
what - yet another dodgy JS Your-Browser-Sucks message.

The thing that makes this email stand out is that I actually got a
'meaningful' reply to my rant! And the chap is using Moz' too <G>

I got straight back to him thanking for his 'human' response and encouraged
him not to give up.

Axel