[Gllug] OT Firewire/Fast Networking

Ian Baillie ian.baillie at westminster.org.uk
Mon Dec 9 16:45:09 UTC 2002

Unfortunately, it is just simple cutting and pasting of clips using only
the special fx found in iMovie.  I'm also going to experiment at home
using an Athlon based Machine with a Lacie Firewire drive (80Gb), but I
haven't set up a machine yet.  Not sure whether it'll be WinXP or Linux
yet, need to source some suitable software and see how easy it is to
setup...

Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk