[Gllug] www.newscientist.com/hottopics/copyleft/

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Sun Feb 3 22:14:11 UTC 2002

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, Harry stipulated:
> I bought the newscientist for the first time in ages last week and was
> wondering what magazines people read to keep up to date with the technical
> world with reasonable politics (whats happening not someones opinion) in it
> as well.

NS, SciAm and Nature. SciAm sometimes has too much US politics in it but
it's balanced by Nature which, of course, has none at all.

For the politics, the Economist (madly pro-status-quo) balanced by
Private Eye (madly anti-it) :)

--
`However, if you want to detect whether (say, 1 in 1000) cars are being
 abducted by bunnies along their route, you've got a whole new problem.'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk