[Gllug] Security

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Mon Feb 11 17:02:02 UTC 2002

Was interesting for me at leat, noticing that slackware has the least
vunerabilities in it out of the Linux distros. Which proves that when an
installer installs, services shouldn't be setup as default which the
main distros still seem to do. Amazing to watch the screen of a redhat
machine boot and watch what it it runs out of the box!

Tushar

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 04:03:05PM -0000, Jackson, Harry wrote:
> [...]

|                 Turtle Networks Ltd.                 |
|  Unit 48, Concord Road, London W3 0TH                |
|  Tel: (020) 8992 7008     |  Fax: (020) 8992 7017    |
|  www.turtle.net           |  tjoshi at turtle.net       |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk