[Gllug] I APOLOGISE

Sean Burlington gllug at uncertainty.org.uk
Fri Feb 8 19:17:36 UTC 2002

On Friday 08 February 2002 5:23 pm, you wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 05:09:33PM -0000, Peter Andersen wrote:
> > My name is Peter Andersen, I am Canadian and am now living and working
> > in England as an I T recruitment consultant. I must apologise to the
>
> And I always thought that the Canadians were the more intelligent of the
> inhabitants of the North American continent.

jeez ...

loads of people have posted to the list by mistake, expecting reply to use
the From: address (if you see what I mean)

- there was even a thread about changing the gllug headers

I really don't understand the wrath recruiters invoke on this list - we get
maybe one message a month *from* them...

I guess people have had bad experiences - but then why not start a thread
ranting about what has happened instaed of abusing someone who made a simple
mistake.

--

Sean

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk