[Gllug] [OT] Perl DBI question

John Hearns john.hearns at framestore-cfc.com
Tue Feb 19 12:21:53 UTC 2002

On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 11:49, Frank wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 05:45:18PM +0000, Chris wrote:

> Duh..
>
> 1) Has the problem been fixed?

No, net yet. I had a quick go at it earlier this morning,
but got distracted and started configuring a RealMedia server on
my Linux box.

>    a quick check would be to do "perldoc DBD::mysql"
That is installed - and perldoc on it works fine.

To be honest, I think the problem is something obscure in
the LANdb code - the actual module I am having problems with
was written in 1999.
Maybe I should look deeper in the code,
and ask the LANdb mailing list for help.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk