[Gllug] [OT] Jokes

John Hearns john.hearns at framestore-cfc.com
Mon Feb 18 14:44:27 UTC 2002

On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 14:27, Alain Williams wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 01:49:17PM +0000, Lee Blackwell wrote:
> > Q. How'd you make a dog miaow?
> > A. Freeze it solid and take a chain saw to it.
>
> Q. How do you make a cat go 'woof'.
> A. Douse it with petrol & throw a match at it.

Aha! The REAL differences now show up on the list.
Forget vi/emacs, GNU/Linux.

Cat lovers versus doggy people.
Choose your weapons...

(I will now retire to my hardened command bunker,
well stocked with champagne and the finest foods.
I expect to poke my head above ground in a few years time
to survey the smoking ruins of what used to be the Earth).

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk