Offtopic - Re: [Gllug] Geforce2

Roger Wernersson roger at elixir-studios.co.uk
Tue Jan 29 11:11:11 UTC 2002

My point is that both "women voting" and "end of slavery" came to be
because alot of people put their life at risk by challenging
governments. Only when the protests became big enough did the
parliaments change the laws.

Democracy often lags behind a decade from public opinions. This is
acceptable in my opinion because even though democracy takes time, you
can always change a bad decicion. Dictators don't give you that option.

/Roger

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk